Monday, December 13, 2004

More letters, and a little stress.

Ok I have a letter from the solicitor's office indicating I should sort out a will, but wait until the purchase is complete.

Another letter from the mortgage broker, requesting that they be allowed to contact me once the mortgage is in place, so that they can inform me of better deals in future. (Which they are not allowed to do currently without my permission, so they claim.)

And finally another letter from the mortgage broker confirming receipt of the part of the form that I didn't think I had to sign, that I sent them at the arse end of last week.

Now I'm just starting to stress about the survey tomorrow, I'm not sure if I want them to turn something up so I can knock a massive amount of the value of the house, or whether, I want nothing wrong (other than I already know of course) so we can go ahead.

On the one hand, if there is plenty wrong, I get the house for less, but I end up spending that money (and possibly more in the long run) fixing what needs to be fixed.

On the other hand, this goes though as stress free as possible.

Either way, I'm guessing the report will take a day or two to come though, and I need time to negotiate and slow this deal down, so that I can get a job quick smart!

Talking of which, no news as yet, although I did have a chat with the agency, who confirmed that I am in the top two of their candidates. I sent a promised email to the guy who interviewed me with the details of a couple of really good employment agencies. You never know, his parting gesture with that firm, may be to suggest they take me on as a result. (Yeah right!)

Other than that I have been put forward for a job doing foreign exchange trading systems work for a commodities company, although I expect nothing till the new year on that one.

Fingers crossed none-the-less. All mojo gratefully accepted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home