Friday, December 10, 2004

Survey booked, more paperwork

The solicitor has started the paperwork. Seems I'm not buying a leasehold, I'm buying the freehold for the whole building, and becoming landlord to the other flat too. I'm not sure what the means, I shall have to do some more investigations.

I received the same signature form with a request to sign it directly from the mortgage lender after I had sent it to the mortgage broker. Left a message with the broker, I shall expect a call on Monday morning.

Finally, I have been charged £675 and the survey has been booked for Tuesday. At the very least I'm expecting the survey to pay for itself, I'm really hoping to knock another £10-15K of the price.

No news on the job, but I did get a call to say no feedback, which is cool, when they dry up, I know I haven't got the job.

Have a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home