Monday, January 31, 2005

Emails-a-plenty

Well I'm getting email from all sides at the moment, I seem to be coordinating several people.

Current status is as follows, we are waiting on two things:
  1. The surveyor contacting the mortgage lender (with a revaluation or an indication that no revaluation is required), so that they can go ahead and issue the mortgage offer.
  2. The vendor agreeing to accept the cost of the indemnity insurance.
Thus, I have contacted the mortgage broker and asked for an update as to the progress with the surveyors. I have been told that an answer will be forthcoming this afternoon.

And as for the vendor... well we shall see, no doubt they are still playing hard ball, and will expect me to pick up that particular tab too, we shall see if my prediction is accurate. (Dream on, I'm hoping to drop the offer substantially if and when Nemesis drops out of the race!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home