Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Irony: A job!

I've got the job. Ha ha.

Now that I don't desperately need a job, the very next day I get one. Problem is, that they are paying way lower than my usual daily rate, which I would have taken no problems yesterday, when I needed the job. Now I don't need a job until end of January as the whole 30 Days thing is off, getting a job at the end of Jan will be no problem at all.

If I take this job at the rate offered, I'll have consumed all my liquid savings to purchase the house, but I won't be earning enough to put a nest egg away. That means that when I come to the end of this contract, I'm going to be in dire straights (not the band), and I'll have to get another position immediately or risk reposession of the property.

I have prevaricated most of the day, in the hopes of getting a better rate of pay, we shall see if it pays off.

Still no sign of the surveyor's report, hopefully it will arrive in the post tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home